Checklist of Symptoms of Soul Loss:
- Do you ever have a difficult time staying “present” in your body? Do you sometimes feel as if you’re outside your body observing it as you would a movie?
- Do you ever feel numb, apathetic or deadened?
- Do you suffer from chronic depression?
- Do you have problems with your immune system and have trouble resisting illness?
- Were you chronically ill as a child?
- Do you have gaps in your memory of your life after age five? Do you sense that you may have blacked out significant traumas in your life?
- Do you struggle with addictions to, for example, alcohol, drugs, food, sex, or gambling?
- Do you find yourself looking to external things to fill up an internal void or emptiness?
- Have you had difficulty moving on with your life after a divorce or the death of a loved one?
Taken from “Soul Retrieval, Mending the Fragmented Self” by Sandra Ingerman.
For information on booking a Soul Retrieval please click here Obtaining a Soul Retrieval